Monday, March 23, 2009

I Don't Know How to Pee With My Pants Down!!

Most everyday is an interesting day in first grade. Being a male teacher has its certain advantages, and one of those advantages is being able to use the student restroom instead of having to walk all the way down to the teacher's restroom.

This also helps me keep an eye on any misbehavior that goes on in the restroom and it provides the opportunity for me to hear some interesting things! Most recently I was doing what I came to do and all of the sudden a hear a boy cry out, "I don't know how to pee with my pants down!"

Reacting as quickly as possible I made sure everything was alright with the student concerned that there may be a problem. It wasn't until later that what he had said really sank in! He stated that everything was alright and it occurred to me that maybe I should've stuck around and made sure everything came out alright!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! Can't wait to read more! Welcome to the blog world. It's a wonderful place...

    ReplyDelete